Leading Nordic event for water professionals – experts and practitioners, managers and operators: utility staff, city planners, researchers, engineers, advisors and others with an interest in wastewater management and climate change adaptation in the Nordic region. The deadline for submission of the abstracts is January 10th 2019.
FIWA, DANVA, Samorka, Svenskt Vatten and Norsk Vann invite all water professionals with an interest in wastewater, sewarage and climate change adaptation to submit abstracts for platform, poster and workshop presentations at NORDIWA 2019.
Submission of abstracts
Abstracts shall consist of maximum 600 words - ½ A4 page and be written in English. Conference contains platform presentations (15 min) and shorter workshop and poster presentations.
The deadline for submission of the abstracts is January 10th 2019
The abstracts should be submitted on www.nordiwa.org. The Programme Committee selects the abstracts and the authors are informed in the end of March 2019.
The authors of the selected abstracts must submit a presentation or produce a poster by the end of August. The conference language is English. Presentations and posters will be published in a digital form and are distributed to the participants at the conference.
Topics for NORDIWA 2019
- Wastewater treatment
- Micropollutants and microplastics
- Energy efficiency and green house gas emissions
- Sewer management and treatment of combined sewer overflows
- Sustainable stormwater management
- Climate adaptation and mitigation
- Circular economy
- Sludge management
- Resource recovery, recycling and recovery of nutrients, reuse of wastewater
- Biogas production and use
- Sustainable Development Goals and wastewater
- Management, governance, benchmarking and new legislation
- Protection of the Baltic Sea and co-operation around the Baltic Sea area
- Deadline for submission of abstracts is 10th January 2019.
- Registration opens 1st April 2019.
- Programme will be published 2nd May 2019.
- Early bird discount ends 1st August 2019.
- Conference 23rd- 25th September 2019.